All forms of gaming – casino, bingo, betting, sports betting, lottery and social - whatever the means of delivery – land-based, online and mobile - will be represented in a single event which meets the rapidly growing needs of Latin American and Caribbean operators and stakeholders.
A powerful strategic, tactical and hands-on learning program is taking place at Juegos Miami. The extensive program will enable operators, regulators and governments to rise to the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Speakers Confirmed for 2017
• Tiburcio Perdomo, Commercial Director, Lotería Nacional de la República Dominicana
• Luis Gama, President, CIBELAE y Lotería Nacional de Uruguay Conference
• Karen Sierra, Director of Government Relations and Business Development - LatAm, GLI
• Luiz Felipe Maia, Founding Partner, FYMSA – Franco, Yoshiyasu, Maia, Simões & D'Alessio Advogados
• Mariela Huenchumilla, Head of Responsible Gaming, Sun Dreams
• Nestor Cotignola, Executive Director, CIBELAE
• Miguel Quesada, Business Development Manager, Mr. Green
• Evert Montero, President, Fecoljuegos
• Mark Hutchinson, President, Gaming Solutions International
WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW
For the first time ever all forms of gaming represented in a single event.
EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
View the full list of exhibitors and sponsors
WORLD CLASS LEARNING PROGRAM
Rise to the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
SPECIAL HOTEL RATES
Find out more about exclusive Biltmore special rates