A powerful strategic, tactical and hands-on content program is taking place at Juegos Miami. The extensive program will enable operators, regulators and governments to rise to the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Speakers Confirmed for 2017
• Luis Gama, President, CIBELAE y Lotería Nacional de Uruguay
• Karen Sierra, Director of Government Relations and Business Development - LatAm, GLI
• Luiz Felipe Maia, Founding Partner, FYMSA – Franco, Yoshiyasu, Maia, Simões & D'Alessio Advogados
• Mariela Huenchumilla, Head of Responsible Gaming, Sun Dreams
• Nestor Cotignola, Executive Director, CIBELAE
• Miguel Quesada, Business Development Manager, Mr. Green
• Evert Montero, President, Fecoljuegos
• Mark Hutchinson, President, Gaming Solutions International
Agenda Themes For 2017
- Regulatory Updates: a look at the past year in some of Latin America’s biggest markets
- Legislative Forecast: what advancements are we likely to see in the coming years?
- Responsible Gambling and combatting the negative public image of gaming
- Regional spotlight on the use of gaming revenue for social welfare
- The fight against illegal gambling and organised crime
- Sports betting and integrity
- Player protection and AML best practices
- Attracting millenials and innovation
- Arguing the case for uniform regulation in the region
Our leading speakers provided a full tactical and hands-on content programme. They provided delegates with an international perspective on how to create a powerful regulatory framework, the benefits gaming can bring to local economies and the importance of new trends and available technologies.
If you are interested in shaping the future of the Latina America please contact Layla Ali on speaker opportunities for 2017