THE HEART OF LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN GAMING BEATS IN MIAMI
We are bringing you all forms of gaming – casino, bingo, betting, sports betting, lottery and social - whatever the means of delivery – land-based, online and mobile - will be represented in a single event which meets the rapidly growing needs of Latin American and Caribbean operators and stakeholders.
Learning Program 2017
A powerful strategic, tactical and hands-on content program took place at Juegos Miami on May 31 - June 2. The extensive programme enabled operators, regulators and governments to rise to the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Agenda Themes That Took Place at Juegos Miami 2017
- Regulatory Updates: a look at the past year in some of Latin America’s biggest markets
- Legislative Forecast: what advancements are we likely to see in the coming years?
- Responsible Gambling and combatting the negative public image of gaming
- Regional spotlight on the use of gaming revenue for social welfare
- The fight against illegal gambling and organised crime
- Sports betting and integrity
- Player protection and AML best practices
- Attracting millenials and innovation
- Arguing the case for uniform regulation in the region
Juegos Miami takes place at the picturesque Biltmore Hotel, where the beauty of the architecture and tropical landscape are the perfect backdrop. Removed from the hectic pace of a trade show, it is a chance to meet with the industry’s leading vendors, to learn about the latest trends and developments and network in a relaxed and intimate environment.